From enormously big spiders, to venomous snakes, ferocious crocodiles, octopuses and disgustingly overgrown earthworms, the Great Southern Land seems to have it all when it comes to nightmare fuel and creepy crawlies. We can probably all agree that some Australian animals look absolutely terrifying!
Australia is indeed a beautiful place. With its breathtaking widespread scenery to its white sand beach, its simply splendid! But this isn’t the only thing it has to offer, with its raw beauty, comes the wild nature too!
Even though Australia is not inhabited with much more population than it was a decade before, the wild life isn’t ready to leave the cities so easily! To show how scary the wild life can be, we’ve gathered some picture here!
1. This Is Why You Always Have To Check The Toilet, Shoes, in fact everything around you In Australia!
“Today I met Mr. Mathew in the market” is so normal for us, but for Australians the normal may sound like… “today we caught another giant snake in the market!”
10. In Australia it seems Everything Is Trying to Kill You. Even Your Ceiling Lamp!
2. Lizards In Australia are way bigger than the standard one found in our cities!
3. Of many types, this one here is the least dangerous spider found in Australia!
This is the huntsman spider, a common friend to be found in houses and garden across Australia. He's harmless really, don't let his large size intimidate you. Huntsmen won't bite humans unless provoked, are not venomous and are actually handy to have around the place, he'll use his speed and agility to keep your cockroach population under control.
From enormously big spiders, to deadly venomous snakes, ferocious crocodiles, octopuses and disgustingly overgrown earthworms, the Great Southern Land seems to have it all when it comes to nightmare fuel and creepy crawlies. We can probably all agree that some Australian animals look absolutely terrifying, but how dangerous are they really?
4. Araucaria Pine Cone, It's Been Reported To Kill People When Falling!
Meanwhile, sharks in the country kill around 2 people each year, whereas crocodiles killed 14 people between 2005 and 2014, compared to 10 deaths during the 33 years preceding 2004. However, it’s not just animals that can harm you in Australia. The country is also known for its giant 10 kg pine cones that can fall on top of you as well as tennis ball sized hailstones that can cause serious damage if your head is unprotected. When in Australia, it’s best to either keep looking in all directions at once in search of threats or shut your eyes and wish you were somewhere safe and sound.
5. The Saltwater Crocodile (Crocodylus Porosus)
In Darwin, Australia, the rivers are full of these salt water crocodiles. This one is about 6m long!
6. huge bugs are an everyday thing in Australia!
7. Spider Frost. Rural Victoria, Australia
Cobwebs in homes are good enough, if cleaned regularly, but has anyone ever thought of going out for a walk to these spider webs which look more like frost!
8. Dead Whale Filled with Gas, On The Brink Of Exploding In Bunbury!
Not only the land, Australian seas are also full of nature sightings!
9. A Massive Earthworm Found In Queensland, Australia
10. Meanwhile in Australia:
Article source: boredpanda