Parents trying to get through the summer have taken to twitter to share their experiences.
Staying home with kids 24/7 that too without any outdoor activities is every parent’s nightmare. Unfortunately, this is exactly what the pandemic resulted in.
Since COVID-19 is still on the rise in many countries, parents don’t get to enjoy the summer either. Neither can they send of their children to their grandparent’s house for the weekend. Amidst all this, many parents took to Twitter to announce the struggles they are going through.
1. Are you even a parent if you don’t throw a tantrum like your two-year-old while they are throwing a tantrum?
Summer vacation only started two hours ago, & we've already had three tantrums.— Stephanie Ortiz (@Six_Pack_Mom) June 23, 2017
One was mine.
2. I agree, there is no such thing as vacation for parents.
"Summer Vacation" is an oxymoron.— Foxy Wine Pocket (@FoxyWinePocket) May 24, 2016
3. I dread those days when coffee will not work for me. Do we have anything stronger for this lady?
Less than a month into summer break and coffee isn't cutting it anymore.— Sara Says Stop (@PetrickSara) July 6, 2017
4. Bruises and cuts every five minutes? That’s summer.
So far my favorite thing about summer vacation is listening to my kids say "Ow" 58,000 times a day.— Mommy, for real. (@MommyisForReal) June 6, 2017
5. No sleep and no coffee? Ouch!
Couldn't sleep. Out of coffee. 3 kids on summer break. I think this is how the Hunger Games got started.— Jacalyn Wetzel (@Stopyellingmep2) June 6, 2017
6. Every single summer day.
Today is the longest day of the year or if you're a parent just like every day over summer until your kids go back to school.— TheUnspiration (@The_Unspiration) June 21, 2017
7. Is it only her or do all parents feel like that?
On a scale of 1-to-OMG FOR THE LOVE OF SHIT PLEASE GO AWAY how is summer vacation going for you and the kids?— Rodney Lacroix (@RodLacroix) June 23, 2016
8. Boredom and kids don’t go hand in hand.
A girl in ruby slippers once said, "There's no place like home." But then she didn't have a house full of bored kids on summer vacation.— Mommy Owl (@Lhlodder) June 14, 2016
9. Is there a better definition of parenting? I don’t think so.
Day 30 of summer break:— Sarcastic Mommy (@sarcasticmommy4) June 27, 2017
My son is mad at me because I won't let him use a saw.
10. She is free until her kids figure out where she is.
2 weeks into summer break and I'm living in my bedroom like it's an army bunker.— MamaFizzles (@MamaFizzles) June 14, 2017
Nevertheless, all jokes aside, all these mommies love their kids to the moon and back. Here are 13 Funny Tweets From Parents That You Might Relate Well To.
Article Source: Diply